Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Settling into Twin Falls


It has taken me a while but I a finally going to post on my blog. Life has been very busy as we try to settle into our new house. Sheldon has a lot of construction going on while me and the kid are trying to set a routine. We started working on the kids rooms first, just some fresh paint and new windows, they didn't take us very long. And they only had to switch rooms back and forth for a week or so. Sheldon just finished our room. We have been sleeping on our sofa bed for the last month and it is nice to get into our own room. He finished if for my birthday. It was nice!!! Plus he made me a headboard for our bed. It was a great birthday surprise. So thing are starting to feel like home here.
Jed has made a few new friends from church. Are new ward is filled with families and tons of 5 year old boys. Evan is really enjoying nursery( I'm really liking her being in nursery too!) She always is very proud of the picture or thing she has makes there. Plus I think she has made a few new friends too. Sheldon and I are enjoying the new ward too, although we had to speech in sacrament meeting last Sunday. It wasn't very fun but I think everything went alright I didn't make a complete fool of myself. And of course Sheldon did wonderful.
I don't know what else to really post, but I do plan on take a few hours every Tuesday or Wednesday for blogging. It should be fun and I am really looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it looks pretty good!
    I'm excited to see pictures of your bedroom! I'm sure it looks great!
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen!! It was so awesome to talk to you! I love you bunches! You have a beautiful little family.

    ReplyDelete

Followers