Monday, May 11, 2009


Oh my goodness, it has been along time since I updated!!! I am soooo sorry. It has been a very busy month or so. But if Monika can do it then I can too :) I first got distracted by face book!! I found it and then became addicted, finding old friends keeping up with family, I went a little crazy!! Then we moved to OKC (again) and I have taken my time getting into things. But now I am back to myself and I will hopefully keep up with my updating, and lest until we move back again!!! :)
So I am going to have to go back a little so I can show all of the pics of my cute kids. We usually go on vacation as a family right before we head for OKC. This year we headed up to McCall. It was a little cold and snowy but very fun. McCall is beuitful place, full of stream, lake, trees and wildlife. So of corse we did tons of fishing, or should I say Sheldon did tons of fishing. As most of you moms know it wasn't much of a vacation for me, but the kids seem to really have fun ( all 3 of them). Jedikiah caught his first fish, although it was too small to keep, he was really excited about it. While the boys fished I followed Evan as she played in the sand and fire pits.
We also did a little swimming, the place we stayed at had a pool and we went to some hot tubs that were out in the middle of nowhere but were way nice. I think that was my favorite part!! The hot water was very relaxing!!! And I got to just sit and enjoy the evening while Sheldon played with the kids. All in all it was a great vacation, and very appreciated. Now we have something fun to look back on while we live our busy lives in OKC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers