Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas program

Jed had his first Christmas program today!!! He did so well and it was so cute. The title was the ABC's of Christmas. Each child had a line that went with a letter of the alphabet and Christmas. Jed had his memorized the first day he brought home his paper, telling about the play. His letter was "J". They also sung a ton of Christmas songs and recited some poems.
The question I had to ask myself was when did Jed get that old? I sat and watched him sing and all I could think was he can't be old enough for all of this. It was just last year he had his first Christmas wasn't it? Everyday he surprises me with how much he is growing. I love that kid!!!!

Sorry about the sound, the camera didn't pick it up for some reason. His line was J is for Jingle Bells all shiny and bright. We are getting them ready for a sleigh ride tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers