Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa





















The week before school started Sheldon and I went to California for a vacation; and my parents came to our house to stay with the kids. I just got some of the cute pics from my parents so I wanted to post them for everyone.
Jed went fishing again and caught 3 fish. He was so excited, he called us in California and told us all about it. He caught one with a worm and two with power bait. He loves power bait!! They also had a great time climb all the trees in the back yard. Jed had to have pictures taken of him and how high he could climb. Evan couldn't be left out of the fun so she had a few taken of her climbing not so high in the trees.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are cute! I need to have mom and dad stay with my kids.... maybe when Owen is done nursing... Fishing with grandpa sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What great parents we have

    ReplyDelete

Followers