Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Its a girl!!!!



I went to the doctors and had my ultrasound today and we found out that we are going to have another beautiful baby girl!!! So if you didn't know I was pregnant you do now. She is healthy and all is going great. My due date is February 8, we have lot of request to have her a little early to hit a few family members birthday but I will just be happy it she waits till February, to much going on in January, and I have had all my other babies a week or more early.
As many of you know Sheldon and Jed were hoping for a boy and to tell the truth so was I but now that we know its a girl all is well. Jed came to grips with it right a way and was excited to have another sister, Sheldon on the other hand is going to take some time to get use to the idea but it is growing on him already. Evan doesn't really know what is going on but she was really excited to watch the baby on the monitor and loves looking at the pictures now.
We are so excited for this new addition to our family and wanted to share it with all of you. Love you all!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I had no idea!!! Congratulations, that is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for girls! I wish I knew what your secret was! It's so fun to have sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippeee!!! I have already pull all my newborn and 0-3 month old GIRL clothes for you.. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How exciting! Congratulations! Evan will be so happy to have a little sister, one of these days when she realizes what's going on. Is Jed disappointed it's not a boy? Btw, we are just moving out to Burton into Kris' grandparents old house. They finally got to the point where they were ready to sell it and it will give us tons more room so we are looking forward to it. Definitely let us know if you ever make it over to our neck of the woods I know Owen would be thrilled to see Jed. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Followers